19.03.2013 | 19.03.2013 | Photo session of prefabricated steel buildings in Western Europe
PK Vesta presents you the results of shooting pre-fabricated steel buildings in Western Europe. We remind you that in the summer of 2012, the WebSteel project team toured the countries of Western Europe and covered more than 7 000 km (Tula, Russia - Trieste, Italy).
In the auto tour, there were 12 people on 3 machines. One of the main purposes of travel was a comparative analysis for the pre-engineered steel buildings in the following countries: Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Italy.
During the trip, we photographed commercial, industrial, municipal, agricultural, sports and recreational steel buildings in a variety of locations (cities, suburbs, industrial parks) Many of the pre-fabricated steel buildings were unified and standard.
At the same time, we revealed the following differences:
1. The width of ready-to-use sandwich panels is typically 1 meter (in contrast to 1.19 m in PK Vesta)
2. Some steel building steel framing was erected from outside;
3. The wide use of the wall canopies;
4. The wide use of the colorful flashings, trim and gutters in different styles;
5. The ready-to-use sandwich panels are more popular than the composite ones;
6. The great popularity of the stained-glass factory-located framed window openings in Germany.