26.12.2013 | Overview of the upgrades for WebSteel in 2013
PK Vesta announces the general overview of the upgrades for WebSteel in 2013. All participants of the community WebSteel are thanked for their active usage of the online platform. Throughout 2013 , more than 19 756 online quotes were calculated, and 1 633 online accounts were created. WebSteel has been recently translated into English and presented to the potential investors and partners in the US.
What sets apart the new business model (ACTIVE IMAGINATION technologies) from others in the non-residential construction market in Russia and the CIS?
- Instant pricing of more than 500 000 variations of pre-engineered steel buildingin real time via Internet.
- FREE visualization of steel buildings in real time (based on the FLASH technology) without a personal account
- FREE generation of an online set of documents (quote, technical specifications,basic drawings, contract and invoice) without a personal account
- Availability of WebSteelto the whole world 24/7 at absolutely no costs
The special attention was drawn to the improvements in the online analytical engine and creation of new parameters:
- Improvements in the calculation precision forpre-engineered rigid steel framing, which allowed 17% discounts in prices compared to theold algorithms.
- Engineering time was decreased to 2 weeks compared to 4 weeks for theserial steel buildings Z-Top.
- Improved the transportationcosts calculations for all types ofsteel buildings
- Final development and full implementation of the ERP and CRM systems into WebSteel allowing all clients to trace their orders online 24/7
Main upgrades in WebSteel:
1. Digitization of the new countries:Ukraine and Belarus. Currently PK Vesta serves all international andregional clients in real time via Internet.
2. New parameters allowing all clients to choosethe specific construction technology (rigid steel framing, light gauge steel framing or hybrid system) WebSteel makes an optimal recommendation based on the parameters orlets a customer select another technology if needed.
3. New parameters allowing all clients to choosethe specific framing structures (gable, lean-to, one- or two-spansteel buildings)
4. New visualizationfor the main building structures (rigid steel framing, light gaugesteel framing or hybrid with the cold-formed steel trusses)
5. New types ofcrane beams (3.2 tones, 5 tones or10 tones), which is automatically considered in the overall metalweight calculations.
6. New parametersfor the drawing sets (number ofdocuments, format type, delivery option and ext.), which reallyfacilitates the process of drawings submission to the localgovernment authorities.
7. New interface on Step 7.For customer convenience a FREE set of basic drawings is appeared.The list of online documents was shortened for the betternavigation. Plus the new window with designing and production dateswas created for the quick analysis of customers’ needs.
Considering the growing interest in online system WebSteel in Russia and the CIS PK Vesta invites all partnering manufacturers of pre-engineered steel building to take part in the further development of the unique online project in the non-residential construction market (the special attention is drawn to the serial steel buildings with the standardized dimensions) For any questions feel free to contact Denis Koulakov ( +7 (910) 943-49-66)