30.12.2014 | Overview of the upgrades for WebSteel in 2014
PK Vesta announces the three-year celebration of the innovative patented online project WebSteel, allowing clients price and design pre-engineered steel buildings in real time via Internet. Since the project implementation more than 58 539 automatic quotes were calculated, and more than 2 576 users were registered in the internal database.
The new business model ACTIVE IMAGINATION is based on the newest cloud algorithms, allowing PK Vesta serve clients in Russia, the CIS, Asia and the Middle East. What’s so special about the online platform WebSteel:
- Instant and exact pricing of more than 500 000 variations of pre-engineered steel building in real time via Internet.
- FREE visualization of steel buildings in real time (using the FLASH technology)
- FREE generation of all documents (quote, technical specifications, basic drawings, contract and invoice) without the registration.
- Availability of WebSteel on the non-residential markets in Russia, the CIS and Asia 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Main upgrades in WebSteel:
- Digitization of the new potential markets in Asia and the Middle East: Kirgizia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia and Moldova. All clients in these countries are served in real time via Internet.
- New parameters allow clients specify the «internal thermal circuit» The new feature is most useful for the agricultural steel buildings, where the monthly disinfection of the internal side of a building is strictly required in order to get rid of the certain bacteria and the products from animal vital activities.
- The new design features are implemented allowing clients diversify the appearance of a steel building based on the certain combination of the panel colors, fasteners and fittings.
- PK Vesta has drastically improved the certain design and load-bearing capabilities of the pre-engineered steel buildings, allowing clients to order the single-span steel buildings with the width of up 30 meters and the height of up to 10 meters (external side height), which minimizes the client’s construction budget by roughly 20-25%.
PK Vesta is actively searching for the potential representatives (building erectors) in the local construction markets in the CIS, Asia and the Middle East. If you have any questions please contact the General Business Development Manager: Denis Koulakov +7 (910) 943-49 (Tula, Russia).