(4872) 701-777, +7 (910) 943-49-66
Websteel
 

FAQ

What are payments and downpayments terms? Is it possible to make a payment after delivery of the finished goods onsite? Is it possible to make 20% of the final payment after the end of a steel building mounting?

Scheme # 1 - a typical most popular scheme of payment in Russia and CIS foresees making 70% of downpayment and paying the rest of 30% before final shipment. The cost and time of manufacturing are fixed. Scheme # 2 (10%х60%х30%) allows making 10% payment for project designing, wait for approval of architectural drawings by the local/national authorities and then place an order making 60% of payment. The rest of money (30%) is paid before final shipment. That scheme does not imply fixed dates and time by the time of a contract negotiations. Another option foresees 80% of downpayment and 10-20% payment after the end of mounting (rare cases) IMPORTANT! For international clients, the scheme #3 is normally used – 100% downpayment.
Ask a question / make an enquiry

* Required fields.
** Required information for one of two fields - "Telephone" or "E-mail".

We guarantee that the personal data you provide us will be used solely for the purposes of processing your requests. We work in accordance with the Russian Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "Personal data"

Call back Order estimation Price it online

Callback

Ask a question / make an enquiry

* Required fields.
** Required information for one of two fields - "Telephone" or "E-mail".

We guarantee that the personal data you provide us will be used solely for the purposes of processing your requests. We work in accordance with the Russian Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "Personal data"